Saturday, June 29, 2013

Currently...



Hello World!
SO I decided to link up with this lovely lady for my very first time! Yay!

Listening
Now tell me... what is the etiquette for firework lighting? It is now 10:45 and my neighbors are still lighting them off... It isn't really bothering me because I'm obviously still awake!! Ha! But my poor sleeping neighbors!

LOVING
Summer! Finished my last day of summer school Friday and loving every second of it!

Thinking
This blogging thing is sure addicting! Love all you people! Thank you for following this new blogger!

Wanting
My poor husband has to listen to my great list of wants.... All. The. Time. 
 But I really want a new lense for my camera, new carpet, and I want a bike!

Needing
I need some beach time. This could also go in the want section of this post. My husband would classify this as a want...

Tips and tricks :)
Okay so this is how I leave a link in a blogger comment... If any of you have found an easier way please let me know!



post signature

OH and if you still haven't entered my Bloglovin $20 Target giftcard giveaway! Pleae do so now!! It's super easy! Just like me on bloglovin & enter the raffle! 
CLICK THE HEART!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first link-up to Farley's Currently! I am hoping to see some fireworks soon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm still new and learn new things all the time. I'm your newest follower on Google and Bloglovin'! :)

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your city or town probably has some sort of ordinance about when folks can set off fireworks. At least our town does. I hope they got quiet when you went to bed! It was so nice here last night that I opened windows, I am glad no one set off fireworks too late! I love fireworks, just not when I'm sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do.

    I am always in need of the beach! =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower here and on bloglovin.

    I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete