Hello Friends! I am so excited to be nominated for the Liebster award from lovely Autumn over at First Grade Teacher Lady! She is a real sweetheart and is getting married this week! Can't believe she has time to blog!! That is incredible!
The Liebster Award is given to recognize new blogs and a welcome into the blogging community. It is my pleasure to accept this award as well as Pay it Forward.
To accept this award I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me
2. Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them
Questions for me to Answer :)
1. What is your favorite read aloud story?
I don't know if I have an absolute favorite but I recently read Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs and the kids totally loved it!
2. Who is an influential person in your life and why?
My dad is my hero. He is the smartest and sweetest person I know. I used to always say if I could marry someone like my dad I would be doing pretty good :) Luckily I have a really great husband as well!
3. Shoes, Purses, or Accessories?
Definitely SHOES! Can't get enough shoes!
4. Movie Star Crush?
Well I am a bachelor/bachelorette fan and currently I am lovin Zach & Drew!
5. What is your best management tool in your class?
I use an awesome system that is sort of hard to describe. We call them our "donut rods" I am planning on dedicating an entire post on them soon :) Stay tuned!
6. When did you know you wanted to be a teacher?
Actually I decided I wanted to be a teacher as a Junior in college. I was going to be a graphic art major but.... was never fully set on it. After taking an introduction to education course I knew the classroom was where I needed to be :) I love the kiddos!
7. Instagram or Flickr?
Actually I don't have a smartphone and I use neither! Ah!
8. Coke or Pepsi?
Again I have to say neither! I don't really love the stuff and I'm not really a soda drinker!
9. What is your favorite pen to use?
I love these lovelies!
10. Iphone or Android?
I must say Iphone. My husband and I are definitely an Apple family :)
11. What is your favorite food?
I love mexican food. I also love cinnamon rolls!
11 Random Facts about ME!
1. I am only 5 foot 1!
2. I can not raise my eyebrows!
3. My favorite ice cream is banana
4. I still have two baby teeth!
5. I play the piano & sing
6. I compose my own original music :)
7. I hate spagetti!
8. My favorite color is red & I also love pink!
9. I am loving this song and George Barnett is amazing.
10. I love red hair. I want red headed children :)
11. I LOVE to travel!
Questions for you to answer :)
1. Who is your hero and why?
2. What is your best management tool?
3. What is an activity you do during the first week of school?
4. Do you play any musical instruments?
5. What is your favorite subject to teach and why?
6. Where would you take an all-expense paid vacation??
7. What advice would you give a first year teacher?
8. What are your favorite blogs to read?
9. What are you doing when you are not blogging/teaching?
10. Favorite easy recipe to make :)
11. When did you know you wanted to be a teacher?
My Nominees Are....