Sunday, October 27, 2013

Throwback! Candy Corn Math Mountains!

I Know I have been the worst at posting since school has started! I don't know how all you ladies do it! My district requires we write all our lesson plans which takes literally all my free time. But here is a lovely post about a Halloween Math Lesson I created while I was student teaching in third grade :) But it is definitely applicable to 2nd grade as well :)

You take a 3 slotted plate that acts as your "math mountain" and you solve the math mountain story problems :) I have already done it with my second grade kiddos and they loved it! You can use the blank page to create your own math mountain problems~





To buy this activity click here. Such a fun Halloween Math Activity! Enjoy! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment